Brutality Brutality

To be continued...

or not.

I almost can't believe this is still on Newgrounds.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

I like it

But it is a little scatterbrained (as far as music goes)

Awesome animation!

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Wow

This is so corny I can't even stand it. Prime example of trying too hard.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

All those conformists

This is too indie, they've probably never heard of it.

Persona 4 - I Can't Wait! Persona 4 - I Can't Wait!

Impressive, young Jedi.

I mean, nice animation style. Awkward pauses, but hey, that could be see as part of the style, so I will assume is is.

Although, I will point out that the game kinda blew a a little. Don't get me wrong; I LOVED the art style for the tower and bosses in 3, especially Nix's form, but i HATED the art style for the characters. I just don't like genderless looking people; they creep me out.

But really, dibs on YOUR style though. Develop it and you could be the next Salad Fingers, I think. Well, except i think you would be better; you can hold a coherent idea.

Would like to see more.

mrnihil responds:

androgyny is awesome.

there will be more, but i don't think i need to be better than David Firth. he does what he does, i'll do what i do, people will have opinions about it. i think he's a little more David Lynch, and i'm a little more Alejandro Jodorowsky... maybe? we're probably influenced by similar things, but i don't think our work is necessarily that similar. he's got a better portfolio right now, though, so someone will have to ask me about this again in a few years.

thanks for the 8, though. i'm working on something for some very specific people right now, but after that, we're getting back into "random, stupid bullshit" and "it was like drugs" stuff.

Perform Perform

Can't praise you enough, dude.

LOVED the art style, the mood you created, and even the plunge into the fantasy-esque style halfway through.

If you twisted my arm hard enough, I would have to say that i think your shift in perspectives would be more clear if you gave a better snese of perspcetive against the backrgrounds. Again, splitting hairs, and only because you seem to care about the quality if you are willing to experiment with new styles.

I'm watching that again after this review. Keep this kind of stuff up, this is awesome.